Frequently Asked Questions
4. Paid Development - Key Features & Conditions
Last Updated a year ago
Key features of Paid DevelopmentOur Paid Development service provides Enterprise Support customers an opportunity to engage with our team and discuss the inclusion and delivery of their strategically important requirements into our products. While an approved Paid Development project can ensure features or other urgent requirements you have make it onto our roadmap which otherwise might not, it does not guarantee we can meet any urgent timescales. Here are the key features of Paid Development:
- Direct input into the development process.
- Work directly with our team to define your needs and requirements.
- Discuss your needs and requirements with our team.
- Has your organization's request already been raised under Enterprise Support but has a low priority so delivery is in doubt? Paid Development can help ensure your requirements are given a place on our development roadmap.
- Agreed requirements specification.
- A member of our team will produce a feature specification document to capture your requirements and how we intend to fulfill them so the direction development will take is clear up-front. This specification document will be the basis of the Paid Development project.
- Incremental delivery and regular updates.
- We follow an agile development process so your features will be delivered incrementally, sometimes over several public releases. You will receive regular updates on the status of your project and where sensible private releases to ensure the features match your expectations before final release.